£50000 - £60000 per annum
about 1 year ago
My client, a software consultancy in Central London, are looking to bring a UX / UI Designer onto the team.
£50,000 - £60,000 (with stock options)
Flexible working - circa 2 days onsite.
I'm looking for someone who wants to join a scaling, fast-paced (but supportive and friendly!) business who are disrupting the health sector.
Please apply now if you have the following skills | experience:
- Strong experience designing the User Interface for customer-facing web applications
(- Experience of mobile applications would be a bonus but not essential)
- Solid understanding of user research and testing
- Developing wireframes and protoypes
- Comfortable hosting workshops and liasing with clients / customers (strong communication / presentation skills)
- Happy to work independently in a flexible environment where your creative ideas will heavily influence the direction of the product
- Ideally you will have a portfolio showcasing your work
Apply now for full job spec and company details.