£35000 - £45000 per annum
8 months ago
UX Designer (Prototyping, UI Design, Retail, Ecommerce)
Keywords: (UX, UI, Retail, Ecommerce, Branding, Fashion, Lifestyle, Sports, Wellbeing)
Location: London (South)
Salary: £35,000 - £45,000
An experienced Digital Designer with strong UX/UI Design skills is required is urgently required by a leading global brand in the Lifestyle sector.
* You will be primarily responsible for the UX and re-design of a leading global Ecommerce website, utilising your creative skills and understanding of User Centred Design.
* You will be required to enhance the users experience throughout the site as well as creating engaging and unique artwork to constantly keep the pages fresh whilst driving engagement.
* As part of the Design team, you will also contribute to 'business as usual' design projects like digital marketing, from Social Media through to email campaigns.
The ideal candidate will be highly creative with a broad portfolio that showcases their UX Design abilities.
Working within a team of mixed-disciplined creatives, this will be a great opportunity to influence the look, feel and functionality of a global site as well as other digital mediums such as Mobile and Social Media through to Branding, Landing Pages, Emails.
* Circa 4+ yrs professional experience, in-house or agency.
* Commercial experience of Retail Ecommerce projects is ideal
* A strong conceptual creative spark and design instinct
* Experience of UX Design for responsive web
* Ability to create wireframes through to beautiful UI Design
* A portfolio of work showcasing high quality design for a variety of campaigns
* Experience of Design for Retail/Ecommerce - e.g. Fashion, Beauty, Lifestyle, Health, Sports etc would be an advantage
* Strong information presentation skills (visual and written)
* Strong layout, typography and colour skills
* Ability to manage a range of projects from concept to completion
* Ability to work with multiple teams, under pressure to meet tight deadlines
* A strategic and conceptual thinker
* Embrace challenges and inspire new ways of thinking