Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000 - £35000 per annum
about 1 year ago
UI, Design, Agile - mid-level UI Designer is required for the company established by a previous founder of a Hugely Successful PropTech StartUp based in the heart of Birmingham.
This company specialises in using cutting- edge technologies. They are on the lookout for a talented mid-level UI Designers who like to challenge themselves with innovation ideas. You will work as part of Design function alongside UX, but will be embedded within cross-functional Agile teams to ensure close interaction between designers and those implementing the designs.
We are looking for a motivated and user-centric UI Designer for websites and/or mobile apps. You will work closely with a range of professionals on very exciting projects - You can expect a fantastic working environment, family feel, regular team days, perfect balance between relaxed feel with professional work.
- Proven and extensive UI Design experience
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of UI tooling, techniques and principles
- Experience building upon Design Language System for efficiency, consistency and to reinforce brand identity
- Enthusiastic about web/mobile application experiences
- Highly motivated, driven and adaptable
- Passionate about learning
- Proficiency in UI/UX Design and Prototyping Tools (Adobe Photoshop, Sketch, InVision, Figma)
- Atomic Design and Components (for use in React, for instance)
- SVGs / Vector images
- HTML & CSS (for understanding constraints, no coding required)
- Colour Theory
This is an exceptional opportunity to join already successful start-up and grow with the company.
Attractive salary and benefits are available for the right candidates.
To apply for this role please forward your CV for immediate consideration!