£35000 - £40000 per annum
about 2 months ago
We are currently working with a fast growing, award-winning 'mini-multinational' company with offices all over the world. Company that specialises in developing leading software for world leading clients in sectors such as automotive, aerospace and renewable energy. The company are currently looking for a talented Test Analyst to join QA team, working closely with cloud development team at the HQ in Nottingham.
You will champion quality within development process and develop the world leading CAE (Computer Aided Engineering) applications for blue-chip electric-vehicle, renewable energy and automotive companies.
Essential Experience Required:
* Love of technology, quality improvement, development of oneself and others
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
* Experience in Agile methods such as Scrum
* Ability to write detailed test plans & test-cases from technical requirements
* Experience with automated and manual testing of web front-end and APIs
* Hands on experience with using automation tools/frameworks
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly technical team where you can not only develop yourself and your career, but also test software that is used in almost every country in the world!
If you have not worked with all the technologies above but have worked with at least 2/3 of the technologies then still get in touch as they are happy to take on board candidates who are keen and hungry to learn.
To apply, please forward your CV for immediate consideration!