9 months ago
Test Analyst - CONTRACT - SQL, API, Postman - Liverpool, North West
Test Analyst - CONTRACT - SQL, API, Postman - Liverpool, North West - An exciting contract opportunity has become available with a hugely successful business based in Liverpool - Commutable from Greater Manchester, Preston, Blackburn, Liverpool, Warrington, Southport, Chester, Wigan and Runcorn, Crewe, Stoke and Blackpool. We are working with a company who are recognised as one of the leading businesses in the UK. They have quickly established themselves as a global brand and in preparation for what is hoped to be another record breaking year, need a Test Analyst for an initial 3 month contract to come on board and join their QA Team.
- Strong manual and some automation testing experience - Backend testing using SQL queries (basic is fine select, group by, order by, like, joins, unions etc.)
- Web services/API testing using Postman/RestClient
- Tibco pub/sub model (validate messages in queues if needed)
- Siebel and/or SAP FI experience (desirable)
- Provide story gap analysis (Jira)
- Create and design test cases
- Requirements Traceability Matrix
- Obtain Test Cases review and approval by stakeholders
- Experience of Agile methodologies (Scrum, TDD, BDD or Kanban)
- The ability to perform ad-hoc tests of bug fixing and software updates
- Application lifecycle management/full software development life cycle experience
- Attention to detail and quality
- Experience working in retail and/or commerce is preferred
- Able to grasp fast and work independently once ramped up.
- Should be comfortable working in a global environment and be flexible.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- competitive daily rate
- immediate start
- 3 month contract initially
- 5 days per week onsite
* To apply, please forward your CV immediately for consideration.