Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £24000.00 per annum
27 days ago
Technology | Tech support analyst | Wasps | Sports | Fast paced | CBS Arena | Cisco | Microsoft office |
Technology Support Analyst - (£ 24k) - Coventry
PTI are looking for an ambitious Technology Support Desk Analyst to work as part of our Service Desk Team which is based at the Coventry Building Society Arena, the home of Wasps Rugby, Coventry City and many other major events. If you love sport and love owning the technology performance that can drive business success, we want you on our team!
PTI work across a turnkey digital offering; consulting > technology selection > deployment / support > commercialisation. Working in our Venue Tech division, you will be the face of technology for our sporting clients and creating an excellent customer service experiences for fast-paced, 365 businesses.
This is a high-visibility role which involves extensive contact with colleagues across PTI and our client across the UK. The ability to communicate effectively and to interact with individuals at all levels of the organisation is an essential and exciting part of the role.
Given their huge success already, they are now growing out their team - this is where you come in!
What do you need?
- Incident Management experience - managing incidents including business expectations and communications
- Knowledge of Microsoft based operating systems with emphasis on Windows 7/8/10 and Office 2010/2013/2016
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication skills
- Flexibility in terms of working hours and duties, must be willing to travel and undertake night shift if required
For immediate consideration please apply with your updated CV!