£25000 - £35000 per annum
8 months ago
Technical Support (VR) - Customer Support - Fully Remote
Technical Support (VR) - Customer facing/customer support - Fully Remote
Are you passionate about AR/VR and want a role where you can learn on the job?
We're working with one of the most exciting augmented/virtual reality businesses in the North West. They've managed to grow the business significantly over the past year and are currently in the scale-up phase of the business.
What will your responsibilities include?
As Technical Support you will primarily be responsible for being the first line of support to both clients and partners, by helping them get the most out of the unique range of AR/VR products that our client has to offer with events being the main focus. As well as this, your daily responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide email and telephone support to end customers
- Provide support to AR/VR Headsets
- Flexible working and issue resolution
- Creation/Maintenance of a troubleshooting guides
- Handling pre-and post-event support and reporting
- Guide and direct the activities of less experienced tech support personnel
What are they looking for?
They're ideally looking for candidates who have the following experience:
- A passion for AR/VR and a willingness to learn!
- Strong cusomer support experience
- Strong customer facing experience
- Office 365 (ideal but not imperative)
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
This is an amazing opportunity for someone with a customer support background to be an integral part of a thriving business, as someone that will be supporting a key aspect of the business, you'll be a vital part of the future growth of the business. You'll have the opportunity to learn and grow, as they're a business that very much want to train and grow from within, so don't worry if you're not a techy, all you need is an passion to learn.
They're paying up to a competitive salary (DOE) for the right candidate along with benefits. Please apply for immediate consideration.