£25000 - £35000 per annum
5 months ago
Technical Support Engineer (VR) - O365, VR/AR - Fully Remote
Technical Support Engineer (VR) - O365, Strong knowledge of AR/VR Software - Fully Remote
We're working with one of the most exciting augmented/virtual reality businesses in the North West. They've managed to grow the business significantly over the past year and are currently in the scale-up phase of the business.
What will your responsibilities include?
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will primarily be responsible for being the first line of support to both clients and partners, by helping them get the most out of the unique range of AR/VR products that our client has to offer with events being the main focus. As well as this, your daily responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide email and telephone support to end customers
- Provide support to AR/VR Headsets
- Flexible working and issue resolution
- Creation/Maintenance of a troubleshooting guides
- Handling pre-and post-event support and reporting
- Guide and direct the activities of less experienced tech support personnel
What are they looking for?
They're ideally looking for candidates who have the following experience:
- Strong experience working with VR/AR software
- WordPress (or similar tools)
- Office 365
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
This is an amazing opportunity for a Technical Support Engineer to be an integral part of a thriving business, as someone that will be supporting a key aspect of the business, you'll be a vital part of the future growth of the business.
They're paying up to a competitive salary (DOE) for the right candidate along with benefits. Please apply for immediate consideration.