Birmingham, West Midlands
£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Systems Administrator - Permanent (mostly remote) - 30-35k
Systems Administrator/ 2nd/3rd line support/ technical support/ Support Engineer/ Support Analyst/ IT Support/ Cloud
We here at Spinks have partnered with Bought By Many to assist with their recruitment drive.
Bought By Many is a high-growth and multi-award-winning fintech start-up on a mission to create better insurance for everyone. They are driving unprecedented change in insurance and have doubled our business annually for the last 3 years, and there is more ambitious growth still to come!
This is a key role in their central team, providing day to day technical support for a variety of IT systems, carrying out testing and monitoring, providing user training, and looking for continuous improvement opportunities..
Experience and Qualifications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft environments (O365 in particular including InTune and Group Policy, Windows 10, Office, Teams, Sharepoint, etc.) is essential
- Knowledge and experience cloud-based architecture and software is preferred and desired
- Knowledge of Apple (Mac + OS) would also be of benefit
- Able to meet the varied day to day technical support needs for IT hardware and office systems Applied understanding of TCP/IP networking LAN/WAN (DNS, DHCP, RAS, VPN).
- Committed to delivering quality software and support to end users.
- High attention to detail: spots the little things that others may miss.
- Good at planning and prioritising demands appropriately.
- Innovative thinker.
- Ambitious: likes to move fast and pragmatically seeks out problems.
- Can-do attitude and commitment to contributing to the success of the business.
- People person: energised by a high amount of contact with a wide range of people.
- Team ethic: makes changes happen by working with and through others.
- Able to assimilate technical knowledge rapidly, and take on new systems at a pace to match an exponentially scaling business
- The ability to operate, administer and test Customer Service / Support systems (e.g. Zendesk / CRM, Telephony, Chat, Social Media etc) is an advantage.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a great team and of course to further your career!
If this is of interest then apply ASAP!