Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £0.00 per annum
7 months ago
Systems Administrator - Permanent (mostly remote) - 30k - Birmingham
Systems Administrator/ 1st / 2nd line support/ IT Support / technical support/ Support Engineer/ Support Analyst/ Infrastructure Analyst/
We here at Spinks have partnered with Bought By Many to assist with their recruitment drive.
Bought By Many is a high-growth and multi-award-winning fintech start-up on a mission to create better insurance for everyone. They are driving unprecedented change in insurance and have doubled our business annually for the last 3 years, and there is more ambitious growth still to come!
We are looking for a someone to provide day to day technical support for a variety of IT systems, carries out testing and monitoring, provides user training, and looks for continuous improvement.
Experience and Qualifications
- Working knowledge of Microsoft environments (O365 in particular including InTune and Group Policy, Windows 10, Office, Teams, Sharepoint, etc.) is essential
- On-premise and cloud-based architecture and software is preferred
- Knowledge of the insurance industry is an advantage
- Applied understanding of TCP/IP networking LAN/WAN (DNS, DHCP, RAS, VPN).
- The ability to operate, administer and test Customer Service / Support systems (e.g. Zendesk / CRM, Telephony, Chat, Social Media etc) is an advantage.
- Experience with virtualisation technologies such as Azure and AWS would be a distinct advantage
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a great team and of course to further your career!
If this is of interest then apply ASAP!