Manchester, Greater Manchester
8 months ago
Site Reliability Engineer - CONTRACT - REMOTE WORKING - Cloud, Terraform, Kubernetes - Manchester City Centre
Senior Site Reliability Engineer / DevOps Engineer - CONTRACT - Cloud, Kubernetes, Terraform , AWS/GCP OR Azure, - required to join a rapidly expanding tech business based in Manchester.
This is an amazing opportuntiy to work with a world class technical team and to hold responsibility for designing, creating and provisioning infrastrucure and deploying and maintaining applications with a focus on infrastructure as code. This is a global business who are expanding massively in Manchester with the team doubling in size in the next year. They trust their engineers from day one with remote working available from the start.
Key Skills and experience:
- SRE/DevOps skillset on Azure, GCP or AWS
- AWS/Azure/GCP certified professionals preferred.
- Experience with Terraform required
- Experience with Kubernetes and GO strongly desired
- Ability to be on call on a rotational basis
- Database expertise a plus (NOSQL ideal)
* An eagerness to automate everything
This is a 3-6 month contract paying market rates - please forward your cv for immediate consideration