£35000 - £40000 per annum
11 months ago
Software QA/Tester Manual, Automated Testing, API, Web Postman - Liverpool, North West
Software Quality Analyst Agile, Manual, Automated Testing, API, Postman - Liverpool, North West - An exciting opportunity has become available with a hugely successful business based in Liverpool - Commutable from Greater Manchester, Preston, Blackburn, Liverpool, Warrington, Southport, Chester, Wigan and Runcorn, Crewe, Stoke and Blackpool.
We are working with a company who are recognised as one of the leading ecommerce businesses in the UK. They have quickly established themselves as a global brand and in preparation for what is hoped to be another record breaking year, need a Software Quality Analyst to come on board and join their QA Team.
* Proven manual and automation testing experience
* Proven experience with manual and automated test execution including scheduling, monitoring, and troubleshooting
* Experience and success with the use of test automation tools
* Broad knowledge of hardware and software platforms (Windows, Unix, Linux, mainframe);
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Technical Skills - Java, Selenium, GIT/SVN, JIRA/Rally, Jenkins/TeamCity, SoapUI, Postman, Cucumber, Gherkin, UFT, ALM/Bugzilla, SQL This is an amazing opportunity to join one of the largest ecommerce organisations in the world and they are keen to build on their success.
* Agile exxperience
This is a company that invests in their staff s technical and career development while maintaining an inclusive culture where everyone s voice and ideas are listened to. They offer a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package such as private healthcare, pension contributions, state of the art offices, wellness programs and much more To apply, please forward your CV now