Manchester, Greater Manchester
£55000 - £70000 per annum
over 1 year ago
Junior to Senior level roles - GO Developer - GoLang, GO - Manchester, North West required for this outstanding, global software development company based in Manchester - Commutable from Greater Manchester, Huddersfield, Altrincham, Macclesfield, Knutsford, Warrington, Liverpool, St.Helens, Bolton, Wigan, Preston, Halifax, Leeds, Sheffield, Stoke, Crewe and Chester.
Are you looking to join an exciting tech focused business where yo will work with cutting edge technologies and carve a great career? The business currently have some amazing opportunities for all levels of GO Developers from junior level (Graduates) to Senior Level who want to get stuck in and be a part of a passionate tech mad team who deliver world class products and services. This business seeks someone with a diverse technical skill-set, someone who loves solving problems, being creative and thinking BIG!
- Programming experience in GO
- Experience/knowledge working on Linux platform
- Familiarity with SQL and/or NoSQL databases (ideal!)
- Open Source software development practices
- Knowledge of version control systems e.g., Git, Subversion and/or CVS
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience in an associated field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly successful business.
You will be rewarded with an outstanding working environment and a very competitive salary. To apply, please forward your CV or call for further details.