Manchester, Greater Manchester
11 months ago
Software Engineer (Cloud) - Linux, GoLang, Python, Kubernetes, GCP, AWS - Manchester
We are working with an international software development company based in central Manchester helping them find a Software Engineer to come on board and join their very talented Cloud team. This is an amazing opportunity for a talented individual to get stuck in and be a part of a passionate, tech mad bunch of professionals who deliver world class products and services.
This business is looking for someone with a strong academic/commercial background that is willing to work with Kubernetes, GoLang and Python, someone who will love solving problems, being creative and thinking BIG! You will work within an experienced development team on the design and implementation of next generation features. Your daily tasks will include working on the orchestration and automation problems related to their cloud services as well as bringing in new and fresh ideas and approaches to the team.
- A strong record of academic achievement (2:1+ BSc, MSc and/or PhD) in a relevant subject Computer Science, Maths, Engineering or similar and/or 1 year of commercial experience in a similar role
- Exposure/Experience in GoLang or Python programming
- Passionate about building things and seeing them move into production
- Cloud computing knowledge
- Knowledge of Kubernetes is a strong plus or willingness to develop in this space
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent experience in an associated field
- Excellent problem solver and tech enthusiast
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
This is an exceptional opportunity to join a highly successful business. You will be rewarded with an outstanding working environment and a very competitive salary. To apply, please forward your CV or call for further details.