£30000 - £40000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Keywords: (Telecoms, Project Management, Product Delivery, Enterprise Mobile Products, Prince 2)
Salary: £30k - £40k (depending on experience) + Bonus
An experienced Service Delivery Manager is required to join one of the UK's leading Telecoms providers at their London headquarters.
Strong project management, time management, budgeting, interpersonal and change management skills are essential for this role.
Your main responsibility will be achieving a smooth, efficient and timely on-boarding experience of new or existing customers. With a wide variety of Fixed and Mobile Products and Service offerings, the role will focus on the successful delivery of large Enterprise customers through the mobile transition process. With a team that manage the end-to-end delivery of projects, you will manage the delivery of customers' requirements and provide support to Sales teams. You will project manage and work to budget, whilst ensuring compliance with the on-boarding process, travel to customer locations and maximise team resources.
Working on a wide variety of projects, you will have the opportunity to expand core project management and operational competencies.
* Responsible for Customer On-boarding
* The accurate implementation of the customer's account and activities across internal systems.
* Working within a budget, Planning and Delivery activities
* Identify any risks/issues throughout the lifecycle of the project.
* Manage the customer relationship during the implementation of their product and/or service requirements
* Project management methodology experience ideal, ( such as PRINCE II Practitioner level, or similar qualification), or experience in delivering change projects
* Experience with Service Improvement strategies and managing quality of service
* Customer & Stakeholder management experience
* Experience with Enterprise Mobile Products
* Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, SharePoint, Visio etc or similar packages