£35000 - £42000 per annum + Flexible
25 days ago
SEO COPY AND CONTENT LEAD (Copywriting, Editorial, SEO)
KEYWORDS: (Creative, Copywriting, Editorial Calendar, SEO, Content Strategy, Email, Website, Social Media, Print, Campaigns, Advertising, Ecommerce)
SALARY: £35,000 - £42,000 (Negotiable)
An exciting opportunity for an SEO Copy and Content Lead who's looking to join a fast-paced, high-growth, global e-commerce business to support the development of their platform.
To help them achieve their ambitious growth targets, they are looking for an SEO Copy & Content Lead to join their ever-expanding organisation.
This role represents an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team of self-motivated and driven individuals in a fantastic working environment, within a high-growth VC backed business. Want the chance to craft a professional future through career-defining work? That's what they offer to their people.
As they enter the next stage of growth, they are looking for an experienced, creative and passionate SEO copy expert to move their brand forward.
This role will champion the brand's tone of voice across all brand assets, as well as all internal and customer-facing communications. Whether an advertising strapline or campaign ad copy, a welcome email, a landing page, a brochure, FAQs or T&Cs, a blog article or social media post, their tone of voice should always reflect the brand personality, feel human, be relatable, engaging and straightforward.
As well as a guardian of the brand's verbal identity, you will also be a seasoned writer, finding the right balance between the conversational and the formal, and getting to the right nuance of tone for the brand that makes it credible, trustworthy and endearing with a touch of charisma.
You will develop their SEO based content strategy and editorial calendar, writing and overseeing the production of relevant and engaging content. You will be instrumental in generating more significant organic traffic, lead generation, user engagement and customer loyalty.
* Excellent written and spoken English, including perfect spelling, grammar and punctuation
* Have at least 3yrs+ experience producing digital content
* Able to write high-quality cornerstone website copy
* Proficient in writing detailed user guides, engaging blog posts, emails and newsletters
* A passion for, and understanding of, eCommerce
* Technical knowledge of on-page SEO optimisation
* Detailed knowledge of SEO and Google's ranking algorithm
* Experienced using content management systems
* Proficient in the use of Google Analytics
* Highly analytical with the ability to make data-driven decisions
* Capable of using common SEO tools
* Able to proofread, subedit and rewrite copy
* Have outstanding attention to detail