Manchester, Greater Manchester
4 months ago
Senior Site Reliability Engineer - Cloud, SaaS, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Jenkins - Manchester City Centre
Senior Site Reliability Engineer - Cloud, SaaS, Kubernetes, CI/CD, Jenkins, AWS/GCP/Azure, Docker, Chef/Puppet - required to join a rapidly expanding tech business based in Manchester.
This is an amazing opportuntiy to work with a world class technical team and to hold responsibility for designing, creating and provisioning infrastrucure and deploying and maintaining applications with a focus on infrastructure as code. This is a global business who are expanding massively in Manchester with the team doubling in size in the next year and you will get the opportuntiy to shape this role and work with emerging and exciting technologies and potentiall grow out this team in the future too!
Key Skills and experience:
* Design and provisioning of infrastructure
* Deployment and maintenance of applications
* Design, build and manage SaaS applications focusing on automation and Infrastructure as code
* Experience building and managing virtualised systems (containers/docker)
* The ability to read and understand source code
* Configuration od CI/CD pipelines - Jenkins
* Terraform (will be a bonus)
* An eagerness to automate everything
This business will offer you the opportunity to be creative, to turn your own ideas into reality, to use emerging technologies and to set your own bar so if you are looking for freedom, creativity and the opportunity to develop, learn, play with new technologies and be part of a world class technical team, please forward you CV!
Salary offered will depend upon level of experience + bonus + shares + great benefits that include the opportunity to work from home (1-2 days a week)