City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
10 days ago
KEYWORDS: (UCD, Creative, Conceptual, Web, Mobile, Tablet, Apps, Social Media, B2C)
SALARY - £45,000
An experienced UX/UI Designer is wanted by an award winning, top 100, global agency to work at their London HQ.
This is a rare opportunity to join a team within a large, well known and respected agency that has been successfully servicing a wide spectrum of high-profile clients in a variety of industry sectors.
This is a vibrant, stable and creatively stimulating environment within a progressive agency that prides itself on quality.
Ideal candidates will be innovative and conceptual, brimming with creativity and a passion for meeting the needs of the User. You will also be an original thinker with a highly creative mind, who can bring knowledge, passion, and a strong vision to the team.
As part of a team, you will be responsible for the creation of sites, mobile and tablet applications, as well as dynamic digital advertising material for a portfolio of world leading clients.
With a User Centred approach and conceptually creative UI skills, the ideal candidate will have a beautiful portfolio of work for recognisable brands.
Liaising with a range of divisions as well as clients, agencies, Project Managers and Developers, you will be able to take the lead on projects, helping to champion User focused design throughout the agency and creating intuitive, engaging experiences that enlighten the User's journey throughout.
* Responsible for the digital creative process of multiple brands for a variety of clients
* Translating needs into engaging User Centred design solutions
* UX and UI personas, user stories, user flows, sitemaps, content maps and wireframes
* Creating prototypes, running usability test sessions and using results to inform and develop concepts
* Create visual designs for Web, Mobile, Tablet, Apps etc, that support client brands
* Creating wireframes and style guides
* Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and developments within UX/UI and the Design industry as a whole
* Liaise with stakeholders and clients
* A portfolio showcasing UX/UI samples for recognized brands across multiple platforms
* Circa 5yrs+ commercial experience within a similar UX/UI, Digital Design position.
* Hands-on experience of UX processes and methodologies
* Knowledge of information architecture, hierarchy, and general UX design principles.
* Experience with User Interface Design and Patterns and UCD methodologies
* Experience with UX tools such as Sketch, InVision, Omnigraffle
* Adobe CC experience along with knowledge of agile and waterfall
* Ability to work well within a team
* Excellent communication and presentation skills
* Previous experience working within an agency environment is ideal