£75000 - £85000 per annum
8 months ago
KEYWORDS: (User Experience, Interface Design, Responsive Websites, Mobile, Product, Dashboards, Branding, Lead, Mentor, Sketch, InVision, Agile, Scrum)
SALARY: £75k - £85k
An experienced User Experience Designer with strong UI skills is required by a leading, global brand who are currently in the process of developing and expanding their already impressive product range.
The ideal candidate will be someone versatile who understands all the steps of the Product Design process and will be able to put the needs of Users at the core of everything they do while remaining a hands-on, visual thinker.
* To understand who the customers are and what needs to be done to make their experiences easier.
* Work with the Product Manager to bring concepts and requirements to life.
* Translate concepts and requirements into user experiences, choosing the appropriate mediums.
* Build interactive prototypes to test your ideas and communicate them internally and externally.
* Collaborate with other designers and engineers to take products from concept to delivery.
* Explore multiple solutions for a given problem and perform usability tests to validate your designs
* Communicate and interact with the team and provide mentorship to other Designers.
* Build frameworks to support a fast-paced, growing organisation: style guides, workflows, collaboration tools, etc.
* Ideally a minimum of circa 5yrs+ commercial experience as a UX/UI Designer
* Product Design experience across Responsive Web and Mobile platforms
* An eye-catching portfolio that showcasing your UX Design capabilities
* Strong communication and presentation skills
* Sketch and InVision experience is ideal
* Experience of working on Dashboards will be a benefit
* Experience of Agile/Scrum methodologies
* Any experience with HTML, CSS, Motion Design and Illustration will be a bonus but not essential