Birmingham, West Midlands
£40000 - £50000 per annum
9 months ago
UX, Design, Agile - senior-level UX Designer is required for the company established by a previous founder of a Hugely Successful PropTech StartUp based in the heart of Birmingham.
This company specialises in using cutting- edge technologies. They are on the lookout for a talented senior-level UX Designers who like to challenge themselves with innovation ideas. You will work as part of Design function but will be embedded within cross-functional Agile teams to ensure experiences and interactions are well understood.
We are looking for a motivated and user-centric UX Designer who won't be afraid to challenge ideas. You will work closely with a range of professionals on very exciting projects - You can expect a fantastic working environment, family feel, regular team days, perfect balance between relaxed feel with professional work.
- Proven and extensive UX Design experience
- Excellent hands-on knowledge of UX tooling, techniques and principles
- Expertise in wire-framing and creating visual comps (and the tools for doing this)
- Enthusiastic about web/mobile application experiences
- Highly motivated, driven and adaptable
- Passionate about learning
- Proficiency in Sketch, Axure/ InVision / Figma and/or equivalent
- User Journey Mapping
- SVGs / Vector images
This is an exceptional opportunity to join already successful start-up and grow with the company.
Attractive salary and benefits are available for the right candidates.
To apply for this role please forward your CV for immediate consideration!