Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £60000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Senior Unity Developer -AR/VR, C#, Unity - Fully Remote
Senior Unity Developer - C#, Unity 3D Engine, AR/VR - Fully remote always
I am working with an extremely exciting business who are on the lookout for a Senior Unity Developer to join the team. You will be a senior Unity Developer who has also had some experience mentoring more junior members of the team and has also been able to model behaviors by providing support and mentorship.
The business has gone through huge growth in the past 12 months and have a high number of exciting projects planned moving through 2021. You will be passionate about VR/AR and looking to work with a great team of developers.
Ideally, you will have experience planning for large pieces of work and will also have led and reported on the progress of these in order to meet deadlines. They are also looking to implement more structure to quality, so peer to peer reviews and pull requests. Most importantly, you will be able to bring energy to the role and business, helping them to be continually successful.
What skills/experience do I need?
* Mentoring of other developers
* Solid Unity and C# experience
* Unity 3D Engine
* Able to create re-usable and scalable software
* A huge passion for Technology
* Self - Starter - keen to learn and grow
* Strong understanding of AR/VR/MR technologies
* Comfortable collaboratively creating roadmaps and translating between technical and non-technical stakeholders
* Experience improving teams through influence (without reliance on authority)
Please forward your cv for immediate consideration. Interviews will be completed via Zoom and you will be onboarded remotely too.