£55000 - £75000 per annum
9 months ago
KEYWORDS: (Creative, User Interface Design, Wireframing, Prototyping, Customer Journey, Research, Web Design, Sketch)
An experienced UI/UX Designer is required by a leading global organization to join a multidisciplined team of experts that includes Developers, Designers, Data and Analytics as well as SEO specialists.
This is a newly formed and exciting role that will offer the opportunity to develop and implement the UI/UX approach and the responsibility for the delivery of high quality web components.
They are looking for someone who understands the customer experience and the impact it can have on the Users journey and conversion to sales.
* Develop and implement an intuitive customer journey which delivers the relevant information at the right point in order to optimize conversion
* A review of current performance by Brand in order to gain insight
* Analyzing the users' needs to design a strong user experience
* Producing website/applications visuals from design briefs
* Building pixel-perfect web pages either from own created design or based on partners' design guidelines or mockups
* Performing field research to discover and support the customer journey UX approach
* Working in a fast-paced environment with frequently changing requirements.
* Working closely with the teams including developers in an Agile environment.
* Ability to explain why a design works to teams and wider stakeholders across the organization
* An experienced UX and UI design specialist who has made commercial impact on the businesses they have worked in
* 5 years' experience working within a data and analytics type environment in a commercial Digital/Ecommerce led organization or Agency (i.e. Consumer facing - Retail, Fashion, Lifestyle, Travel, Gaming etc.)
* Have strong creative and web design with a proven track record in web design
* You will be expected to have a portfolio of both UX and UI design work
* Able to demonstrate creative flair, ability to create interactive, low and high fidelity wireframes
* Ability to create attractive UIs
* Experience working within an Agile software development environment
* Analytical skills to understand and design efficient and attractive UIs.
* Skilled at building original web sites and applications focused on user experience. Designing user journey.
* Strong visual design skills with an exceptional eye for detail.
* Excellent knowledge of HTML 5 and CSS3 (SASS and/or LESS).
* Excellent with Adobe PhotoShop (or Sketch).
* Familiar with Agile/Scrum methodology.
* Proficient with a wireframe tool like Balsamiq, Axure, Framer or other while still valuing pen and paper.