Manchester, Greater Manchester
£70000 - £100000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Senior Technical Support Manager - Database, NoSQL, Software - Manchester
Senior Technical Support Manager / Head of Technical Support - NoSQL, Database, Software, Linux, Network, Server, opensource - Manchester
Are you a Senior Technical Support Manager, Head of Techncial Support OR Technical Support Director and looking for your next challenge?
Have you managed and built EMEA support teams and handled worldwide technical customer support activities?
Have you lead teams to provide high quality customer support in a 24/7 environment with committed SLA's?
I am working with one of the fastest growing tech driven businesses within a multi-billion-dollar industry a business who is reinventing the way that businesses deliver amazing customer experiences. They are looking for a Leader for their techncial support team, a team of extremely technically talented individuals who are commited to high quality support .
You will have;
* Current hands-on technical experience and the willingness to pitch in with the team when needed
* The ability to lead and grow a customer support team
* The ability to manage, develop and maintain strong customer relationships
* The ability to manage escalations to critical issues
* Experience hiring, training and mentoring staff
* Support experience in global enterprise software, supporting scaleable solutions
* Database solutions, NoSQL - highly desired
* Networking, servers and supprting data centre requirements
* A passion for technology and the ability to pick up new tech skills fast
* Second to none customer service skills and relationship buildig capabilities
Salary on offer will depend on your level of expeirence but will range from 70-100k (if director level)
Initally you will work remotely, as and when there are office returns there will be a high level of flexibility too!
Please forward your cv for immediate consideration