Manchester, Greater Manchester
£50000 - £90000 per annum
7 months ago
Senior Technical Support Engineer - Database, NoSQL, Software - Manchester
Senior Technical Support Engineer - NoSQL, Database, Software, Linux, Server, opensource, Python, Kubernetes - Manchester
Are you a Senior Tech Support Engineer or Lead of a Tech Support team, the one who is escalated too fo high level technical issues? Have you handled worldwide technical customer support activities?
Have you lead teams or worked in a senior role providing high quality customer support in a 24/7 environment with committed SLA's?
I am working with one of the fastest growing tech driven businesses within a multi-billion-dollar industry a business who is reinventing the way that businesses deliver amazing customer experiences. They are looking for a Senior Engineer to work as an escalation point for a team of extremely technically talented individuals who are commited to high quality support .
You will have;
* Solid customer facing experience, working with users/developers to troubleshoot and resolve issues for enterprise backend infrastructure applications (e.g. databases, application servers, Hypervisors, etc.)
* Experence managing and troubleshooting Linux systems and networks.
* Ideally, some programming experience in one of the following languages: Java/C/Go/ (Not essential)
* Excellent analytical skills, passion for solving problems
* Database experience - NoSQL highly desired
* Python or Kubernetes experience
* The ability to manage, develop and maintain strong customer relationships
* The ability to manage escalations to critical issues
* Support experience in global enterprise software, supporting scaleable solutions
* Networking, servers and supprting data centre requirements
* A passion for technology and the ability to pick up new tech skills fast
* Second to none customer service skills and relationship building capabilities
Salary on offer will depend on your level of expeirence but will range from 50-85k (if director level)
Initally you will work remotely, as and when there are office returns there will be a high level of flexibility too! Please forward your cv for immediate consideration