Up to £1 per annum
29 days ago
My client is turning the cloud data space on it's head and has scaled at an incredible rate over the last 2 years; in that period, each business area has evolved and brought on their own platforms to help them do their job more efficiently, from recruitment to HR to finance.
They need a senior product manager who has a strong data background and exposure with SAAS.
Instead of leading direct reports, you will have freedom to focus on making significant business impact while orchestrating the work of the design, engineering and product marketing teams.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company that has just received $100 million dollars of further funding.
- Develop product road maps that inform our engineering teams of what problems need to be solved.
- Define leading indicators and metrics which will measure the success and effectiveness of our products and drive the execution and continuous evaluation of those metrics.
- Be the recognised expert in the business on the product, the market, relevant technology, and the competition.
- Collate feedback from sales and customers.
- Evangelise the product internally and externally.
What they are looking for:
- Deep knowledge of Date Integration, Business Intelligence, or Advanced Analytics markets.
- Strategic thinker that can relate customer problems to solutions and think holistically about the end-to-end experience.
- Conscientious product person with good knowledge of product management frameworks and best practices.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing business and make a real impact.
Please apply today or contact LAUREN directly at Spinks.