City of London, London
Up to £65000.00 per annum
16 days ago
Senior PMO - London
My client operates in one of the most lucrative industries there is, making for an incredibly varied range of projects to work on. As one of the worlds leading names in the space, this is an exciting opportunity in a fast paced environment to make a real impact.
The projects range in size, complexity and timescales and so the successful PMO candidate will need to come in and shape the methodology to deliver a clear view of our project portfolio.
You will work alongside other managers, supporting their performance and reporting on progress, whilst having line management responsibilities for a small team of BA's and PM's.
You will produce a defined view of workload and assess resources and KPIs accordingly.
As the first and only PMO, there is huge scope for buildings this role out and making a real impact.
- Ensuring documentation and supporting materials are produced
- Monitoring and governance of all projects
- Scheduling the portfolio of projects
- Establish and define KPIs
- Produce monthly update
- Line management
- Co-ordination with multiple business areas
- Review allocation of resources
What we need:
- Solid Project Management experience
- Setting up PMO function
- Previous line management skills
- Able to extract KPI's
- Experience with project management tools
- Excellent communication skills
- Leading IT projects