Birmingham, West Midlands
£50000 - £60000.00 per annum + Excellent Package
3 months ago
Senior .NET Developer - Fully Remote
I am working with an astounding company who are at the pinnacle of changing lives, by using cutting edge technology to allow for a more sustainable way of living.
They are a company who's Values are aligned throughout the business, the teams and the product they are developing supporting millions by giving access to reliable, clean energy, as well as much more to come.
This is a fully remote opportunity for a Backend Engineer to join an incredible organization, helping towards a better world and not only that, working in incredible teams, using incredible tech.
You will be part of a growing tech team, built of up backend engineers, product managers, testers and infrastructure engineers.
The position will have you working with the latest .NET framework, using Azure message based architecture, ques and monitoring, within a Microservice environment. You will be building and designing RESTful API's for mobile applications as this is the preferred method of payment for the end users.
- 3 + Years' commercial experience in C#
- Experience with the latest .NET Framework or .NET Core
- Azure - Message Based Que's/Architecture/Monitoring and tools
- Worked within a Microservice environment
- Designed RESTful API's
- Worked with Kubernetes
- CI/CD pipeline development (Jenkins/TeamCity/Octopus)
- DevOps and being involved with management systems
- Previous experience building software within the financial industry
This will be an incredible opportunity, for not only your career and to work with cutting edge tech but to actually be a part of making a difference and seeing the impact you could have.