£60000 - £70000 per annum
5 months ago
Senior Infrastructure Engineer - Fully Remote
Infrastructure Engineer - Cloud, Kubernetes, Docker, Terraform
Data Transformation Platform
Salary dependant on experience
My client is an established market leader in the data space who is currently experiencing rapid growth as they have secured another impressive round of funding. As a result, it's an incredibly exciting time to get on board as they go on the next stage of their journey as a business.
They pride them self on their company values and have worked hard to create a collaborative and inclusive (remote) culture that encourages idea-sharing and innovation.
Passion for tech is key and as they scale, they're keen to bring on talented individuals who want to learn and develop.
In this role, you will be embedded into the software delivery teams to build new products whilst making sure best practice is adhered to when building infrastructure across AWS, Azure and GCP platforms.
You will also work as part of the wider infrastructure operations team supporting live services.
- Creating infrastructure through automation using cloud formation and terraform
- Liaising with the infrastructure team on networking and security
- Configuring system monitoring
- Maintaining K8s based services
- Using tools such as Jira, Jenkins, Bitbucket
- Troubleshooting customer problems on LinuxOS
- Process documentation
What you need:
- Hands-on experience with a range of cloud services: AWS, GCP, Azure
- Extensive knowledge of the SDLC
- Experience working side-by-side with delivery teams
- Enthusiasm for new techs