City of London, London
£35000 - £45000 per annum
29 days ago
KEYWORDS: (Digital, Creative, Digital Marketing, Website, Strategy, Delivery, Leadership)
SALARY: up to 45k
A Senior Account Manager is required to join a team at a well-established Digital Agency within their London offices.
The ideal candidate will have a background in account management and digital consultancy skills within a fast paced, creative agency environment across a range of small to large scale Digital solutions.
You will have agency experience as a Senior Account Manager, Account Manager or Digital Consultant and be able to bring knowledge and experience of digital marketing and strategy within the digital industry to help deliver excellent solutions, advice and service to clients.
* Implementing and adding value to the account management strategy
* Win new business from new and existing clients to meet targets
* Taking responsibility for your weekly pipeline and orders and reporting these to the Account Director
* Grow revenue from individual clients and increase the total value of your client base
* Ensuring good communication is maintained with clients
*Writing quality website, digital and traditional marketing and general proposals and presentations that are well- presented to promote our services and to help win / retain business
* Consulting for clients on how best to use digital marketing to benefit their organisation.
* Liaise with the Producers/Project Managers in order to plan, price and prioritise new projects
* Attending internal and external potential and existing client meetings
* Experience of working in an agency e.g. digital, creative, advertising, marketing
* Digital marketing, digital strategy and delivery techniques knowledge
* Experience of managing and coordinating the demands of multiple clients and building / growing client relationships
* Excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills