£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Salesforce Technical Consultant
I'm am working with an amazing business that delivers Cloud solutions to the public sector - We're looking for a Salesforce Technical Consultant to join a very professional and focussed team to deliver the best possible solutions.
You'll be an integral part of the business with the opportunity to work with full autonomy, and will be responsible for providing the very best quality service to the business' customers, acting as the main technical point of contact and responding to their needs relating to the product and overall service.
This opportunity will involve onsite work with customers, providing training and professional services, therefore flexibility and willingness to travel UK wide (post-pandemic) is a must.
What you'll need;
* Experience working within a Salesforce orientated Consultant, Business Analyst, or Project Manager role
* Proven experience within the Salesforce.com software platform
* Direct experience working on CRM projects
* Structured and process-driven approach to work
* Experience working directly with customers and clients as the technical point of contact
* Proven experience with the delivery of technical projects
* Excellent communication skills
This is an outstanding opportunity to join a fantastic team and culture, and the successful candidate will be rewarded with a very competitive salary, great benefits and a genuine opportunity to develop their career within the business.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration