Up to £60000.00 per annum
5 months ago
Salesforce Developer - Salesforce, Scripting - London
Salesforce Developer - Salesforce, APIs - London
I'm working with an exciting business who are market leaders in the travel industry. They're looking for a Salesforce Developer to come in and join their expanding team.
This is a great opportunity for a Salesforce Developer to join a thriving business, that have flourished, even through this challenging year. You'll be an integral part of the business with the opportunity to work with full autonomy.
- 3+ years' development experience with Salesforce (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL)
- Direct experience working on CRM projects for enterprise size companies
- Working knowledge and experience with complex business systems integration as well as object-oriented design patterns and development
- Knowledge of REST/SOAP APIs and experience building integrations with Salesforce
- Experience with Agile development methodologies such as XP/SCRUM
- A desire to work with the latest Salesforce tools, technologies, and methodologies (Sales/Service and Community Cloud, Salesforce DX, Visual Studio Code, Salesforce Extensions for VS code and Salesforce CLI, Developer Console, Ant Migration Tool, etc.)
- Experience managing CI practices and architecture for Salesforce development
- Experience with Lightning Component Framework preferred.
- com Platform App Builder & Platform Developer I qualifications desired.
- Structured, process-driven approach to work - ability to work to tight deadlines, independently, and with a willingness to take ownership of problems
- A team-player, working with others to solve technical problems and improve our department processes / environment
- Ability to communicate, train and explain issues / constraints to technical and non-technical business stakeholders
- Ownership of the Sales / Service cloud code bases, CI and deployment process
- Manage inbound API integrations and processes and support brands stakeholders with development and testing
- Detailed Solution Design & hands-on configuration / coding to support Product Owners
- Supporting Projects & Programs with CRM build
- Understand and assess regression impact of changes on the system across other functions / systems.
- Ensuring issues are tracked and SLAs are met
- Creation of appropriate documentation
- Business Engagement to action support tickets relating to CRM data, code and config requests
- Deliver training on Salesforce & development practises to business / department colleagues
Salary will depend upon experience + great benefits and fantastic team and culture! Please forward your cv for immediate consideration