£50000 - £60000 per annum
5 months ago
Salesforce Developer - Salesforce, Apex, VisualForce, SOQL - London is required for a large international travel company based in London. Commutable from Greater London, Central London, West London, North London, East London, Surrey, Berkshire or Hampshire.
We are working with an international travel organisation who have built their reputation as a global leader in the highly competitive and fast paced travel sector. They are looking for a Developer with a Salesforce background to work within the CRM & Data team.
The ideal candidate will possess:
* Proven experience working on CRM projects
* Strong Salesforce programming experience - 3+ years
* Worked with the latest Salesforce tools, technologies, and methodologies (Sales/Service and Community Cloud, Salesforce DX, Visual Studio Code, Salesforce Extensions for VS code and Salesforce CLI, Developer Console, Ant Migration Tool, etc.)
* Knowledge of REST and/or SOAP API and experience building integrations with Salesforce
* Experience with large scale deployments (high availability, scalability, resilience, API security)
* Experience of working in an Agile development environment
* Polished communication and interpersonal skills
This is a great chance to join a global market leader who has been described as one of the biggest travel companies around! They pride themselves on building amazing teams who relish tackling new challenges head on and constantly strive for improvements across the board. They offer a competitive salary plus some fantastic bonuses including a significant travel bonus, private healthcare, 25 days holiday, generous pension contributions, season ticket loans as well as employee development programmes among others&