£26000 - £40000 per annum + Double OTE - Uncapped
10 days ago
Sales Development Representative - AI, SaaS - Remote (1 Day in the office per week)
Sales Development Representative / Business Development Manager / SaaS / AI
This is an exciting opportunity for a seasoned Salesperson who wants to help grow a successful AI business who are ready to scale fast! The business has grown into a fast-growing SaaS company and attracted funding to further extend their growth. You will be one of the first SDR's within the business focusing on the solutions!
The business is looking for a passionate, hungry, and driven Sales professional who has a track record of success and over achievement as well as great relationship building. The individual will use a consultative approach and with a focus on lead generation, building an extensive network and consequent pipeline. You will be a self-starter with an intelligent approach to selling, a history of exceeding expectations and cultivating exceptional client relationships.
- Work closely with Sales and Marketing teams to develop and define strategic targets.
- Own the Top of the Funnel sales process by prospecting potential clients.
- Develop creative tactics, campaigns, and strategies to reach target prospects and generate qualified meetings for Sales Team.
- Record and track all activities in sales CRM.
- Collaborate with sales and marketing management to iterate and refine the sales process
- Outcome focused with a long-term vision.
- Self-starter with high levels of motivation and resilience with the ability to work proactively in a fast-paced growing company.
- Interested in technology, the AI space and how it can support organisations to grow
- Have the ability to problem solve and think creatively to overcome any barriers.
- Previous experience in a sales related role such as outbound marketing, sales pitches, prospect research, general business development is required, experience in selling enterprise software would be an advantage but not essential.
- Drive, and motivation to enter the tech domain within a sales capacity is essential.
- A natural self-starter who can work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment, with a can do and positive approach.
- Open and willingness to learn new systems and processes.
- Opportunity to help scale the business and make a large impact in a fast-growing company.
- £26,000 - £40,000 (DOE) Double OTE - Uncapped
- Equity, pension, and generous holiday entitlement.
- A fantastic working environment with open communication channels, flat hierarchy, and a collaborative style.
- Regular team days and social activities.
Location - Remote (1 day in the office per week)