£45000 - £55000 per annum
about 1 month ago
My client, a small design agency in Central London, are looking to bring a Bid and Sales Manager onto the team.
This role can be based anywhere in the UK as long as you are open to a small amount of travel.
I am looking for a Bid and Sales Manager who can help manage the end to end process from initial client introduction through to sales and procurement.
The ideal must have experience in writing bid/ presentation collateral for agencies (be confident with putting together pitchy presentations / narratives), engaging with clients and procurement and managing a CMS.
Please apply now if you are / have experience of:
- Design / strategy / product design sales
- Agency/ consultancy experience
- Keen to work in a small agency and be part of the growth
- Experience in writing briefs/ RFPs (with the support of SMEs and leadership)
- Organised and bring "process/ way of working" to the role
- Self-starter and proactive attitude
The ideal candidate will be comfortable with a degree of proactive sales - this will suit someone who is looking to transition into a full sales role in the future, whilst being continuously supported by the wider PR and Marketing team, plus their external lead generation agency.
Salary circa £45k-£55k depending on experience.
Please apply for full job description and company details.