£75000 - £80000.00 per annum
10 days ago
Revenue / Subscription Manager - London
Revenue Manager is required for an outstanding and rapidly growing tech start-up which has established an app for music producers to collaborate remotely.
The company has a huge growth and scale up plan for the product to reach its full potential. We are looking for the Revenue / Subscription Manager, to be part of this exciting time!
In this role you will have the opportunity to lead the transition from single purchase to recurring payment model.
As the company moves into a rapid scale-up phase, we look for someone, who will be responsible for the growth of the subscriber base and with it the rapid revenue expansion of the business.
You will possess:
* track record building and bringing a software product to market
* understanding of subscription business metrics, software user behaviour and subscription pricing models
* experience of managing revenue growth
* analytical, commercial, results driven
* familiar with a range of analytics platforms, payment processors, payment gateways and subscription management platforms
* stakeholder management skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to not only join a great business and team, but to also innovate and create some really great solutions for one of the biggest global music corporation!
Salary range is up to £80k, and in addition - an endless list of benefits!
You will be rewarded with an equally great chance to develop both personally and technically, as well as help individuals and the business progress and succeed.
To apply please forward your CV or call for immediate consideration.