£35000 - £45000 per annum
9 months ago
Your role will involve working closely with the customer delivery team, to assist with organisational and process management in order to improve the overall efficiency of the organisation. You will be responsible for the resource planning and management for a large area of their business.
As a Resource Planning Analyst you will be able to analyse and predict future requirements, have exceptional organisational skills, and exceptional stake holder management capabilities.
Must have skills and experience:
* Great organisational and planning abilities
* Proactive approach to your job
* Proven experience of planning, forecasting and managing people
* Experience in working with people, coaching and training them
* Experience of working with remote teams (teams in different locations to your office)
* Excellent communication skills
Bonus skills and experience:
* Any experience in the insurance sector
* Any experience working with high volume call centres
This is an exceptional opportunity to join one of the UK's best, with a team of some of the top talent in the business.
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration.