South East London, London
Up to £55000.00 per annum
about 1 month ago
Quantitative Analyst - Sports Trading, Excel, VBA - London
Quantitative Analyst / Data Modeller - Excel, VBA, Mathematics, trading, betting, sports - London
We are on the lookout for a Quantitative Analyst for a permanent opening with an growing team based in London. The department that you will join is focused on delivering Quantitative Trading Models and bespoke Tooling using mathematical expertise and highly skilled software development.
Within the wider team the Model Pricing function is responsible for developing quantitative models and tools required for trading a wide range of sports with an emphasis on using the best possible techniques and technologies to enable continuous improvement of price accuracy, performance and content.
· A high level mathematical background (minimum of degree level or equivalent).
· Computer programming skills in technologies such as vba, c#, f#, python (IDEAL)
· Excellent communication skills, able to understand and translate complex technical information to others.
· Understanding of the sports betting industry, sports trading and sports modelling
· Ability to solve problems and detail reason on the methods chosen.
· Experience of building mathematical models.
Salary circa £55k + benefits . There will be a requirement to work in the office a couple of times a week so you need to be able to commune to SE London
Please forward your cv for immediate consideration