9 months ago
Why work with us?
Recognised by Deloitte in 2019 as the fastest growing e-commerce business in the United Kingdom, Moteefe is a global print-on-demand platform with a difference. Enabling entrepreneurs, brands and influencers to create and sell customised, personalised merchandise online, our 100 person-strong team is passionate about what we do. We are an international business with offices in London Victoria, Lisbon and remotely all across the world; we're a fast-paced, hard-working bunch - but a lot of fun, too.
To help us achieve our ambitious growth targets, we're looking for a QA Manager to join our ever-expanding organisation.
This role represents an exciting opportunity to join a dynamic team of self-motivated and driven individuals in a fantastic working environment, within a high-growth VC backed business. Want the chance to craft a professional future through career-defining work? That's what we offer to our people.
What you'll do with us:
You will be leading our existing team of 2 QAs in Lisbon, 2 QAs in Russia and growing! The QAs form part of our cross functional software engineering teams (4-8 people) to work on improving developing new features, e-commerce optimisation, launching in new international markets and re-architecture of our platform.
You will be working across our platform to ensure quality control on restructuring, refactoring, optimizing, tidying, documenting and improving our platform.We will be looking at you to instill a quality mindset and the fundamentals of best practice testing across our QA department, engineering teams and be a Quality Champion for the wider organisation.
You will be supporting your team through a testing transformation and ensuring the solid fundamentals of testing best practices are in place, before helping the engineering teams to move to Continuous Deployment by creating a robust and appropriate regression automation testing process, with the ultimate goal of moving the technology team to BDD.
Helping to scale our current platform as we pursue our mission of becoming the world's leading provider of Print on Demand services.
You'll be delivering software in an agile environment using the Scrum framework in a 2 week sprint cycle.
What we need from you (must have skills):
1. At least 2 years' experience as a QA Manager
2. At least 3 years' experience as a QA Engineer. Some previous experience as a QA Lead/Team lead
3. Experience of leading a QA transformation across an engineering department
4. Experience in implementing a quality mind-set within a product company
5. Experience introducing and upholding testing standards and processes
6. A passion and appreciation for the fundementals of testing: mindset, systematic + uniform approach, manual, automation
7. Knowledge of Agile/ Scrum methodologies
8. Solid understanding of recent testing paradigms (BDD)
9. Have a great understanding of test automation software such as Selenium WebDriver, Appium, Cucumber (Gherkin, Calabash), Ranorex, or similar
10. Knowledge of bug tracking and project management tools such as Bugzilla, Jira
11. Knowledge of test case management software such as TestRail, Zephyr, qTest, etc.
12. Experience testing monolithic application
13. Excellent written and oral communication skills
14. Start up, scale up experience
What we'd love from you (nice to have skills):
1. Experience of building automation frameworks from scratch/first principles in an organization;
2. Have experience working with Continuous Integration tools such as Jenkins. TeamCity, CircleCI, etc.
3. Experience working with microservices
4. Retail/Technology sector experience
- Competitive remuneration: A competitive salary package for your level of expertise.
- Work/life balance: Flexible working and 1 day WFH per week.
- Food is fuel: Free fruit, snacks and breakfast in the office.
- Health is wealth: Private healthcare
- Travel opportunities: With offices in both Lisbon and London, come and visit!
- Work and play: Plenty of social events and an awesome work environment - we're a truly friendly bunch!
To apply please forward your CV for immediate consideration or send it directly to email@example.com