£70000 - £75000 per annum
2 months ago
QA Manager - Central London
We have an exceptional opportunity to join an Agile team as QA Manager.
Flexible / remote working
I'm looking for a hands-on QA Manager to join a Scrum team to work across open source cross-platform devices and to help create a quality framework.
If you are passionate about cutting edge technology and working with a collaborative team, this opportunity is for you!
Please apply if you have the following skills | experience:
* Experience in leading the team
* Experience with open source technologies
* Hands-on experience with manual testing
* Good knowledge of Selenium
* Building pipelines using CI/CD and SCM tools experience
* Qualifications in software testing
* Knowledge of Agile, Scrum, Kanban and BDD
* Comfortable performing in very fast paced environment
* Excellent communication skills
* (Experience with Drupal or a similar CMS would be a bonus!)
Please apply now for full spec and company details.