£40000 - £45000 per annum
over 1 year ago
I am currently recruiting for an experienced QA Analyst to join a successful global player based in Central London. Their e-commerce platform supports a range of global travel brands in over 70 different countries and they operate in a B2B, B2C and B2B2C environments. As a QA Analyst you will be a vital player within the tech team and your primary responsibility will be ensuring system quality. This will include testing all system changes configuration changes and regression testing. The main testing technique will be manual testing of requirements and bugs. You will be working as a part of multidisciplinary agile team, creating test strategies and plans for new projects undertaken by the delivery team. Reviewing acceptance criteria for all system changes, writing comprehensive test cases and running and verifying tests for the defined scenarios are big part of this role. The key skills needed for this position are as follows;
- Solid understanding of Agile (Scrum) methodology
- Experience with web service testing SOAP/REST, JSON, XML
- Experience with automated testing, tools, processes and approaches Eclipse IDE, Selenium Webdriver, SpecFlow etc.
- Previous experience of bug/issue tracking systems such as Jira/Bugzilla
- Understanding of SDLC processes
- Some experience in performance testing would be preferred
- Experience with Test Management tools such as TestRail, QTest, HipTest, Zephyr would be seen as a big plus On offer - A competitive salary as well as benefits including holiday discounts, generous pension contribution, 25 days of holiday + bank holidays and much, much more.. If you are interested in this exceptional opportunity please send your CV now for immediate consideration.