£40000 - £55000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Project Manager - Software, Agile - Central London
Project Manager - Software, Agile - Central London - Required for this leading and forward thinking organisation based in Central London.
Are you passionate about software project delivery? Can you successfully deal with stakeholders at various levels? Do you have in-depth knowledge of Agile practices? Excellent, keep reading..
We are seeking an exceptional Project Manager to join my clients outstanding team, to be fully responsible for software project delivery required in an agile environment. The ideal candidate will be expected to offer direction and leadership to project teams and will be expected to possess excellent communication skills.
You will possess:
* Proven and successful experience of software project delivery in an agile environment
* Effective Senior stakeholder management including Business, IT and third Party Vendors
* Proven experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
* Able to take responsibility identify potential risks and strive for resolution and management of these risks.
* Impeccable communication skills ability to effectively convey information at a technical and non-technical level
* Effective leadership and analytical skills
* Digital and/or e-commerce experience is highly desirable
* Experience within a large organisation is ideal
This is a great opportunity to not only utilise your experience, but also to help grow your career with a rapidly expanding and fast-paced company! To apply please forward your CV or call for further details.