Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £55000.00 per annum
13 days ago
Project Manager- Agile- London
Project Manager - Agile - London
I'm working with an exciting business who are market leaders in the travel industry. They're looking for a Project Manager to come in and join their expanding team.
This is a great opportunity for a Project Manager to join a thriving business, that have flourished, even through this challenging year. You'll be an integral part of the business with the opportunity to work with full autonomy.
* A proven track record of delivering highly technical software projects across complex architecture,
* Experience in software delivery projects that have involved managing third party software vendors and development companies
* Successful record of agile project delivery.
* Drive and self-initiative. Able to take ownership and responsibility to identify issues and risks and drive stakeholders to resolution and management of these.
* Excellent stakeholder management and engagement skills including Business, IT and third Party Vendors.
* Good impact and influence: seeks to understand as well as to be understood.
* First class facilitation skills to enable the team to effectively plan scope and deliverables and to manage risks and deal with issues.
* Effective leadership and motivation skills that create a constructive and supportive environment and culture to enable the team to improve performance.
* Be fully accountable for project delivery: Provide a relentless focus on time, cost, quality and scope.
* Provide leadership and direction to the project, driving: the definition of project scope including non-functional requirements; systems integration requirements where appropriate; the implementation of the solution in our business along with associated business change; and transition to support.
* Work with business owners and project teams to understand how the project addresses their business need and ensure that new products and services are delivered to the appropriate levels of quality. This will mean planning in appropriate business change activities (e.g., people, processes, and systems and infrastructure implications) as part of the project scope and deliverables.
* Through an understanding of the importance of clear roles and responsibilities (RACI), make stakeholders accountable for their contribution to the project; including the making timely decisions and resolve issues.
* Provide Product Ownership: be able to prioritise the requirements backlog in line with demands and needs of the business; be able to work in an agile environment and be adaptable to change
* Prioritise and plan activities taking into account all relevant factors such as deadlines, staffing and resources, etc. Break down plans into short iterations, delivering business value early and addressing items according to business priority.
Salary will depend upon experience + great benefits and fantastic team and culture! Please forward your cv for immediate consideration