Up to £60000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Project Manager |50-60K|UPMINSTER
*No sponsorship offered
My client are one of the UK's leading logistics management organisation, they are seeking a Project Manager to join their Digital Transformation team, to help in project planning and driving the project forward.
A key part of your role will be to implement effective and innovative digital solutions, you will be a key player in the Digital Transformation team, driving process and improvement to our systems. In your role you will be responsible for defining and managing business requirements, as well as liaising with stakeholders and guiding less experienced members of the team.
- Leading and overseeing project planning, scheduling, controlling and reporting activities for all projects.
- Tracking and reporting of programme/project progress and performance.
- Ensure changes to requirements are investigated, managed and have the necessary approval prior to the development and implementation cycles.
- Design and manage tests of new/updated processes.
- Provide leadership in continuous improvements to deliver more efficient processes.
- Work closely with the cross-sectional teams to identify how benefits can be measured from specific measures and mechanisms.
- Specialist guidance and advice to less experienced colleagues to ensure tests are conducted accurately.
What You Need For This Role
- Outstanding communication skills
- Strong reporting skills
- Experience with business analysis tools
- Strategic thinking and leadership drive
- Creativity, to apply innovation in your solutions
- Awareness of changes in the industry
- Eagerness to learn and to keep your skills up to date
This is an exceptional opportunity to join us during our Digital Transformation phase and be a key player in this process. We are offering a path of career advancement and a great salary up to 60K.
If you are interested then please apply ASAP!