over 1 year ago
Project Governance Managerr | 400-500 per day | Start Jan | Luton | Salary Neg. | Project Management | Prince2 | Programme Managment | Project Governance | Organisation | Co-ordination | Data warehouse/data lakes | Hands off project management | JIRA | Confluence | Trello
A leading technology aviation business in Luton are in need of a Project Governance Manager for a 1 year Contract to come in and co-ordinate the over all delivery of 5 different work streams. Each work stream will have it's own Project Manager and they will be ultimately responsible for the timely delviery of their work stream.
Your role is to make that all 5 work streams are running in line with forecasted delivery deadlines and taking a holistic view of the whole thing.
Must have skills and experience:
- Exceptional organisatonal, reporting, co-ordinatino and communication skills
- The ability to juggle plates and always keep one eye on the end goal
- Proven track record as a Programme Manager or Project Manager
- Experience delivering projects in the technology sector
- Happy to report into the C-suite and Board
Bonus skills and experience:
- Commercial experience with JIRA, Confulence, Trello
- Have Project Managed a data warehouse or data lake migration project before
Ideally this role will start in Jan.
Project Governance Managerr | 400-500 per day| Start Jan | Luton | Salary Neg. | Project Management | Prince2 | Programme Managment | Project Governance | Organisation | Co-ordination | Data warehouse/data lakes | Hands off project management | JIRA | Confluence | Trello