City of London, London
£65000 - £75000 per annum
4 months ago
Programme Manager - London
Programme Manager - London - Agile, Managing Delivery Pipeline, Line Management
My client operates in one of the most lucrative industries there is, making for an incredibly varied range of projects to work on. As one of the worlds leading names in the space, this is an exciting opportunity in a fast paced environment to make a real impact.
You will report into the Head of Delivery and manage the program of work from both B2B and B2C sides of the business; this means the flow of work will be incredibly varied from deep technical back end integration's to front end, user experience focused projects.
You will work alongside Product, Tech, Business Analysis, Trading, Modelling and Marketing to help grow the business.
- Working alongside Portfolio and Release Managers to manage a delivery pipeline
- Manage a multi-disciplined team
- Developing and leading delivery strategy
- Preparing reports for Senior Leadership/The Board
- Experience managing Project Managers and large project teams
- Working in an agile environment
- Excellent communication skills
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company where you will be able to put your stamp on things.
Please apply now!