£55000 - £60000 per annum
10 months ago
I'm looking for a Product Designer (UX and UI) to join them and take ownership of their design functionality.
The role will be largely remote however as and when we're all allowed, they'd love someone who wanted to pop into the office for collaboration and innovation once a week / fortnight. Their office is West London.
They're looking to pay up to £60,000
Please apply now if you have the following skills | experience:
- You have been involved in a project where you worked closely with clinicians / doctors / nurses / the NHS (or similar)
- You have excellent communication skills and are well adept at managing stakeholder / client relationships with both techies and non-techies
- You have designed user interfaces for web applications (bonus if you've also designed for mobile apps / cross-platform apps)
- You are confident hosting workshops / training sessions for customers / clients
- Advanced User Research, A/B Testing, Wireframing, Prototyping, User Stories
- A design software (Adobe / Photoshop / Sketch)
- Start-up / Scale-up experience would also be great but not an essential
- An up to date portfolio with examples of similar product design work for web / mobile
*Virtual interview process and remote onboarding*
Please apply now for full job spec, company details and next steps.