£60000.00 - £65000.00 per annum
3 months ago
Senior Product Owner - Data Platform - Fully Remote
My client is an established market leader in the cloud data space who is currently experiencing rapid growth as they have secured another impressive round of funding. As a result, it's an incredibly exciting time to get on board as they go on the next stage of their journey as a business.
They pride them self on their company values and have worked hard to create a collaborative and inclusive (remote) culture that encourages idea-sharing and innovation.
Passion for tech is key and as they scale, they're keen to bring on talented individuals who want to learn and develop.
My client is in the process of building an 'Academy' training course for their platform from scratch; this will include online training, coursework and the end certification.
This role will be the co-ordination of this program and managing the content creation strategy alongside the Solution Architects.
What we're looking for:
- A technical data background is absolutely key
- Someone with hands on technical experience, looking to move into a 'softer', less technical role, whilst still putting their knowledge and expertise to good use
- Customer-centric approach
- Responsible for Go-To-Market strategy
- Evaluate competitors in the market
- ETL understanding
- Someone able to review ETL and data content solutions designed by the Solution Architects
- Ability to collaborate across teams
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to deal with internal and external stakeholders
- Any e-learning platform experience preferred but not essential
What you get:
- Fully remote role forever, even post-pandemic
- A culture that promotes work-life balance
- Company Equity
- Access to mental health support
- 25 days holiday that increases to 30 after 12 months service + bank holidays
- 5 days paid volunteering leave
- Health insurance
- Life Insurance