£60000 - £70000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Product Marketing Manager
A world leading Data Analytics/Intelligence company are looking for a Product Marketing Manager to join their team. Their leading-edge cloud-based analytics tools provide clients real-time data intelligence and deep insights, giving them the competitive edge in their specialised international market.
They are looking for someone experience who embraces & thrives in fast a paced environment to lead their Go to Market (GTM) strategies, build compelling propositions and drive the growth of their new data rich solutions.
- Inspire & execute the GTM strategy, collaborating on product and feature launches to drive growth.
- Create a constant volume of high quality insights from customers through a wide ranging set of customer research methodologies
- Product Marketing (internal & external) Communication; communicating the vision and value of products and services
- Work closely with Product Directors and Managers, as well as Sales
- Creation of product collateral, sales enablement content, value propositions, datasheets, content, customer case studies and thought leadership.
- Develop and execute impactful Marketing Campaigns by co-ordinating with wider marketing disciplines (Content, Brand, PR and Digital).
- Understand the competitive landscape and communicate relevant findings/information to our sales team.
- Proven experience of launching new products, GTM strategies; development & planning, content ideas, campaign strategy & management, etc in a fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of insight and lead generation work
- Creative & Innovative in generating marketing Ideas
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills
- Strong experience with multichannel campaign strategy, management, and execution including acquisition, retention, upselling and cross-selling.
- Ability to translate complex concepts into clear, engaging messages for internal and external audiences (accomplished copywriting skills)
- Proven ability to make decisions, manage projects and meet strict deadlines.
- Hands-on, Result oriented, Self-motivated individual
- Experience working with Pardot, Hubspot. Salesforce and/or similar would be a plus