£75000 - £80000.00 per annum
11 days ago
Head of Product is required for an outstanding and rapidly growing tech start-up which has built an app to enable remote collaboration between music producers.
The company has a huge growth and scale up plan for the product to reach its full potential.
We are looking for the Product Marketing Manager/Head of Product Marketing, to be part of this exciting time!
As the company moves into a rapid scale-up phase, we look for someone, who will support the business through this exciting time. This role encompasses a wide range of sales and marketing responsibilities, including customer acquisition, product marketing, brand voice, communications and content.
You will possess:
- track record building and bringing a software product to market
- deep understanding of subscription business metrics, software user behaviour and subscription pricing models
- analytical, commercial, results driven, analytical insight to drive commercial decisions and contribute to the product roadmap
- solid understanding of analytics platforms, payment processors, payment gateways and subscription management platforms
- stakeholder management skills and capable of collaborating with multiple internal departments
This is a fantastic opportunity to not only join a great business and team, but to also innovate and create some really great solutions for one of the biggest global music corporation!
Salary range is up to £80k, and in addition - endless list of benefits!
You will be rewarded with an equally great chance to develop both personally and technically, as well as help individuals and the business progress and succeed.
To apply please forward your CV or call for immediate consideration.