£80000.00 - £90000.00 per annum
about 2 months ago
Product Manager - Permanent (flexible on remote working) - £80k - £90k
Product Management, PM, Product Manager, Technical PM, Big Data, Data, Agile
We here at Spinks have partnered with Bought By Many to assist with their recruitment drive.
Bought By Many is a high-growth and multi-award-winning fintech start-up on a mission to create better insurance for everyone. They are driving unprecedented change in insurance and have doubled their business annually for the last 3 years, and there is more ambitious growth still to come. Their sites are in Farringdon (London), Haywards Heath (Sussex) and Birmingham.
Award-winning innovative technology and exceptional customer service are at the heart of their offer: now ranked 30th on the Tech Track 100 (2020) and Moneywise customers voted them the UK's Most Trusted Pet Insurer 2019.
You'll meet people who think differently, aim for impact, and love to try new things. The company and work culture is energetic, fast-paced, respectful, fun-loving and, most importantly, passionate about pets and their well-being.
UK sites are in Farringdon (London), Haywards Heath (Sussex) and Birmingham (city centre). They operate flexibly with a hybrid model of remote and office working and all roles require the ability to work from home effectively. The balance of home / office working varies according to the role, with a minimum commitment to be in the office at least twice a month.
Help them build the Global Insurance Platform of the future. They are looking for a Product Manager with a strong background in data technologies to help the broader product organisation execute the ambitious growth goals. This role will be a pivotal part of continued success and will be a crucial enabler for their growth in the UK, Sweden, the US and beyond.
You will lead the Data Team, a global platform team at the core of insurance platform and a key enabler for their future growth and innovation. A crucial element of their future growth is a best-in-class use of data. You will take the lead in defining goals for data that align with the broader direction of the company and product visions. You will help balance the strategy, governance, and implementation of anything data-related, and facilitate the conversations between all impacted stakeholders - executives, engineers, analysts, other product teams, and external customers - who consume the data.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Strong product management experience from any sector
- Experienced in understanding stakeholder goals and turning them into successful products
- Able to articulate the value of a data platform in a commercial way
- Self-driven and energized to keep up with a diverse set of stakeholders, and can speak their language
- Passionate about getting into the detail and solving problems but can also step back and communicate the bigger picture
- Previous experience working on Big Data / AI / Data science is preferable
- Technically competent to influence and understand the data solution context & approach and aid engineering in estimating the complexity of work being requested.
This is an excellent opportunity to be part of a great team and of course to further your career!
If this is of interest then apply ASAP!